February Mixed Case
An awesome mixed 6-pack showcasing some the recent additions to our range with a couple of old favourites. All really, really good wines, with a great saving.
– Beaumont Chenin Blanc, Bot River, South Africa – Our most gluggable white. A firm staff favourit
– Domaine Grand Veneur Cotes du Rhone Reserve Blanc, Rhone, France – Roussanne/Viognier blend from this top organic Chateauneuf producer
– Cullen Sauvignon/Semillon, Western Australia – one of Australia’s leading (organic/biodynamic) wineries. A bordeaux blend amongst the best in the world.
– Frankland Estate Shiraz, Western Australia – A very European style of Shiraz (Syrah); with a bit of bottle age, this is drinking REALLY well.
-Bolgheri Rosso, Michele Satta, Tuscany, Italy – Classic Bolgheri; Sangiovese and Cabernet combine beautifully.
– Cotes du Vivarais (Rhone), Domaine Gallety, Rhone, France – A hidden gem from an obscure corner of the Rhone Valley. Lots going on here.
Out of stock